The Weather channel is one of the best Weather app available in Windows platform . The app is universal too. The app received a new update today. The new update changed the version to 2015.717.9.13. The latest update resolved so many bugs of previous version . The app is now almost fine tuned one.
- Trusted forecasts include hourly and 15-day forecast options (Celsius or Fahrenheit).
- Weather Maps: Fast, accurate, and localized radar maps offer past and future radar as well as severe weather alerts for storm tracking and tornado activity. With map layers you can select road or sa
- Severe Notifications and Weather Alerts: Get alerts for severe weather and high pollen counts for any of your favorite location(s).
- Personalized Videos: Get your local forecast from one of our favorite meteorologists and check out our favorite weather videos.
- “Expect rain to start at 3:15p” No more guessing! If your weather conditions are changing within 6 hrs, we let you know the time it will happen.
- Current weather conditions give you the rainfall from the last hour, “feels like” temperature, sunrise time, sunset time, wind speed, humidity, UV index, visibility, dew point, and pressure.
- Historical weather conditions allow you to see how your forecast compares to past conditions.
- Live Weather Tiles: Offered in several sizes, whether you want the 1×1 weather tile, 2×2 weather tile, or 4×2 weather tile.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest weather news stories–from severe storms to bizarre findings. You can also watch our videos, which cover everything from your local forecast to climate change news.
- Beautiful and easy-to-use interface.
Download the app now.