Nokia My phone app has pushed a new update to its support app, My Phone. Taking the app to version 2.4.2, the new update brings bunch of fixes and performance improvements. You can read the official changelog below.
- Fix session expiration error that occured for some users.
- Improve validation related error messages.
- Remove deprecated Places SDK.
With this app, you can:
- Get involved with the Nokia phones community
- Discover apps recommended for you
- Contact support easily with live chat
- Check battery health and phone stats at a glance with the device monitor
- Get quick answers to frequently asked questions
- Check out the user guide for your phone and find out how to make the most of your Nokia Android smartphone
- Find your nearest Nokia Mobile Care center
- Check up on the status of your warranty
You can downlaod My Phone app from Google Play Store or you can click on the below link to downlaod the app.
[appbox googleplay com.hmdglobal.support]