First things first!! This is not from our sources and has been posted by a person on a Russian Social Networking site VK. So we can’t vouch for its authenticity. What this rumor claims is that Nokia P1 (which has been rumored earlier too) is the upcoming Nokia Android Flagship device. As per the rumor, the device will be powered by Snapdragon 835 and will have Carl-Zeiss rear camera.
Here are the rumored specs of the Nokia P1, as revealed by this rumor. The rumor claims that Nokia P1 design will be inspired by Sharp Aquos Xx3 (Sharp is owned by Foxconn, so the connection). This claim is similar to one posted in the earlier Nokia P1 rumor.
Nokia P1 Rumored Specs:
- 5.3-inch, IGZO screen with a refresh rate of 1 to 120 Hz, Gorilla Glass Glass 5;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- 6 GB of RAM and 128/256 GB ROM
- 22.6 megapixel camera, identical to that of Sharp Aquos Xx3, but certified optics Carl ZEISS;
- Battery 3500 mAh with Quick Charge;
- Ultrasonic fingerprint reader on the right end of the smartphone;
- Android Nougat.
- Standards IP55 / IP57 protection
- 256GB variant to be available in ceramic package. 128 GB variant will come in Glass case with a metal frame buyer will get
Nokia P1 rumored Price & Release Date:
As per the rumor, Nokia P1 will be announced at MWC 2017. The lower-end variant will be priced at $ 800 while the 256 GB top-end variant will be priced at US $ 950.
This rumor delves into some details of Nokia P1 specs and even talks about pricing. But we suggest you to take this with a pinch of salt. The naming itself now doesn’t look trustworthy. We will let you know if we hear anything more about Nokia P1 from our sources.
Thanks Vlad for the tip. Cheers!!
Read our Full Nokia P1 coverage:
[display-posts tag=”nokia-p1″ posts_per_page=”30″ image_size=”thumbnail”]