In this tutorial, we are showing how to restore data on Nokia 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 after doing a hard reset. There may be many times when you need to reset your Nokia Android smartphone. Hard reset deletes all data from your phone and returns it to Factory settings. But you can restore all the phone data and apps data after doing a hard reset.
There are chances of data loss if you don’t plan in advance before doing a hard reset. So if you plan to reset your Nokia smartphone, the first thing you need to do is to backup data like phone settings, phone data, app data and app settings. Read our hard reset and backup tutorial by clicking here.
How to restore data:
- Select “Copy your data” from the two options when you boot up your device
- Now select “A backup from the cloud” from the three options
- Enter your Google account username and password in which you have taken a backup before doing reset
- Now you can choose backup from which you want to restore from the available options
- Once you have chosen the backup you can even choose individually which app you want to restore on your phone along with their data.
Better watch it all in action in the hands-on video below,