Microsoft has officially launched a new app, the Windows App Studio Installer for Windows 10. This app allows users to install apps they make with the App Studio on their Windows 10 device. This app is Universal meaning you can download this from both Windows 10 PC and Windows 10 mobile.
About Windows App Studio Installer app:
The Windows App Studio Installer makes installing Windows App Studio apps a breeze. It’s an app that will automatically configure your device, and deploy a Windows App Studio created app to your device. It’s designed to simplify the installation process, save you time, and make it easy to share Windows App Studio created apps.
Here is how it works:
- Generate your app in Windows App Studio and build an installable package.
- Click the link to install the app.
- The link will open up the Installer app, and from there, all you need to do is click the install button. Note: If you are not already in sideloading or developer mode for Windows 10, this tool will also prompt you to make that change and automatically open the correct settings page.
- Once you click “Install,” the app deploys the certificate (if necessary) and installs the app. Once the installation process completes you can open it from the Installer app, or however you normally prefer to open programs, like with the Win key + app name shortcut.
With the Installer app, it’s now much easier to share apps with your friends and family, regardless of their level of expertise with Windows.
- When you generate installable package, look for links just below the install button for sharing via email, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Click one of those links to share your app through email, Facebook, and/or Twitter.
- Whoever you shared it with will get a link to a page about your app and will have the link to download it with the Installer app.
- Once they click “Install App” on the page, it will open up the Installer app. It’s just one more click from there to install the app.
[appbox windowsstore 9nblggh4qtfx]