Two Windows Phone apps related news bytes!!
Official Adobe Reader app has seen an update today. Though, no separate changelog is provided, the update seems to bring SD Card support and some other major Adobe reader related changes. Comparing to the changelog of last update, below is what we could find in terms of changes.
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize where you are reading across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard
• Quickly open PDF documents from SD card and internal memory
• View password-protected PDFs and sticky notes
• Search text to find specific information
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
This one is for our Indian readers! Major Indian bank ICICI has finally brought its official app to Windows Phone store. Have a look at the feature set below,
ICICI Bank brings to you the most remarkable innovation in banking, iMobile – ICICI Bank’s official mobile banking application. It will make your entire net banking tasks easy, convenient and secure. One can avail details of their Savings accounts, Demat, Credit Card and Loan accounts with the help of this banking application. It is a step towards making Mobile Money and Mobile wallets a trend.
Some salient features of iMobile:
• It helps you recharge prepaid mobile and DTH connection.
• Conduct money transactions, like fund transfer or checking of balance.
• It also gives you the feasibility of making bill payments on the go.