- Made on Windows 7, Windows 7 does not guarantee will run well
- Use the machine’s memory card to copy data onto the memory card
- All risk in the implementation process, TechRum will not be liable. In the case of risks you can review how to Flash the ROM root here.
- All data on the machine will take off, remember to backup your important data.
- Nokia Driver: after downloading and unpacking, a to rename the folder back into English to avoid problems when installing.
- ADB’S Configuration File
- Tools for the recovery for Nokia X
- A ROM: LeWa_NOKIA_X_JB_ROM_XXXXX
- In Nokia Driver, installed in turn:
- The NOKIA 3806 USB DRIVER Ver1.5.exe
- Copy the file adb_usb.ini into the \.android\ < user name > C:\Users\ (for example your username is Unleashed, then copy to C:\Users\Tung\.android\).
- Turn on the option to developers in the Settings of your
Make the Flash ROM
- Copy a ROM LeWa_NOKIA_X_JB_ROM_XXXXX.zip on the root of the memory card on your computer.
- Open the NokiaX folder for the recovery have downloaded above, double click on recovery.bat
- Your device will boot into recovery mode, if it is not on please try again few times
- First you need to remove data, select Wipe
- Paws to right to Wipe
- Once the Wipe is complete, select Back
- Click the Back arrow to return to previous page
- Proceed to install the ROM, select Install
- Select the ZIP file was copied to a memory card in step 1 above
- Paws to right to make Flash
- After the flash is complete click on the Home
- Redo steps 4 to Wipe again
- Select Reboot
- Select System
- The device will restart can take a while and you have succeeded!
Thanks Tung Ha for the tip. Cheers!!