Update: Nokia Mobile has today launched its Android Tablet Nokia T20 in a low-key manner. The tablet that leaked multiple times before its launch comes in two models WiFi and WiFi + 4G. Read on for the details about pricing, release date, pre-order, availability and full specifications below.
Nokia T20 Pricing & Availability/Release Date details:
Nokia T20 is available to pre-order in the UK for both WiFi (£179.99) and WiFi + 4G (£199.99) variants with 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage configuration. The release date is revealed to be October 11 in the UK.
Coming to Germany only the WiFi + 4G model is available to pre-order at EUR 269. The release date in Germany is estimated at October 8.
Nokia T20 will be launched in India soon, HMD Global has informed in a press event organized earlier. The pricing details will be revealed close to the launch in India.
Check the detailed Nokia T20 specifications below.
Nokia T20 Specs:
- Deep Ocean
- Aspect ratio:5:3
- Cover glass: Toughened glass
- Features: Brightness boost, SGS Low blue light certification, Brightness: 400 nits (typ.)
- Size:10.4 inch
- Resolution: In cell 2K (1200*2000)
- Front camera:5 MP
- Rear camera:8 MP auto-focus camera
- Rear flash LED
- Headphone jack:3.5 mm
- Location: GPS/AGPS (With LTE version)
- USB connection: USB Type-C (USB 2.0)
- WiFi:802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Battery & charging
- Battery:8200 mAh, Non Removable
- Charging:15W compatible (10W charger inbox)
Memory & storage:
- Internal storage:64 GB
- MicroSD card support up to:512 GB
- RAM:4 GB
- CPU:T610 2A75 1.8Ghz + 6A55 1.8Ghz
- Google Kids Space | Google Entertainment Space
- Operating System: Android TM 11
- OS upgrades:2 Years of OS upgrades
- Features: Speakers: Stereo speakers with power amplifier
- FM-radio (Headset required)
- OZO Audio – Capture and Playback
- Max network speed:4G LTE CAT 4
- Networks:2G, 3G, 4G
- Sim size: Nano
- Security updates:3 years of monthly security updates – optional 4th year (Enterprise only)
- Face Unlock
- Buttons: Volume up/down, Power button
- Back: Sandblasted aluminum
- Front: Toughened glass
- Height:7.8 mm
- Length:247.6 mm
- Weight (4G model):470 g
- Weight (WiFi-only model):465 g
- Width:157.5 mm
Original: Nokia Mobile is expected to launch its Android tablet Nokia T20 today. And, in a last-minute leak, the official introduction video for Nokia T20 has leaked at the official Nokia Mobile YouTube channel.
The video promotes Nokia T20 as a Tablet designed to last. The highlighted features of the tablet are its design, battery life, audio output quality, Google Kids space and 2 years of OS + 3 years of security updates.
Tablet Nokia T20 is powered by an Unisoc processor. The GPU in question is revealed to be Mali-G52. This sort of limits the processor identity to Unisoc Tiger T618 and Tiger T700. Both these processors pack two Cortex-A75 and six A55 cores and as the screenshots show above can be clocked up to 1.8 GHz.
The Nokia T20 will also come running Android 11 out of the box. As per the retailer listings we posted earlier, Nokia T20 will pack a 10.36-inch display. It will be available in 4G and Wi-Fi connection type variants. The Wi-Fi variant is priced at £190.14 while the 4G variant is priced at £207.29.