We are now looking for an experienced Senior Marketing Manager who will lead the outbound marketing strategy, launch, and Go to Market efforts for a new portfolio of outdoor consumer products and services. Reporting to the Director and Head of Consumer Marketing for Everyday Adventures, this individual will define a sustainable and forward looking consumer marketing strategy, working closely with product marketing teams. You will engage with key functional team including PR/communications, Brand, and manage external agencies as needed. This role will help plan and execute the launch efforts and outbound marketing in all aspects.
The desired skill and responsibilities hint about a consumer product launch for US market, introduction of a new consumer brand and also requires love for consumer electronics and mobile apps.
- Have you taken a consumer product to the market before in the US?
- Have you run the launch effort for a startup or a large company?
- Does building a consumer brand and getting people to love your company as well as your products excite you?
- You love new consumer electronics, apps, and how they connect to consumers passions
- Minimum 8 years of experience in marketing, with strong emphasis in consumer marketing, consumer product launch, consumer campaigns (consumer mobile apps or devices experience a plus)
- An in-depth understanding consumer technology and mobile experiences and how to creatively engage and capture consumers interest in products
We already reported about,
So, it looks like that Nokia is certainly on move here and it is in mood to let go of its consumer image and diminish its brand presence. The latest job opening reveals Nokia’s interest in both consumer devices and mobile apps and it will come under HERE with “Everyday Adventures” brand / division.