Nokia has announced partnership with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud and Microsoft for developing cloud-based 5G solutions.
Nokia and Amazon Web services are working to enable cloud-based 5G radio solutions. Both will research and enable Cloud RAN (vRAN) and Open RAN technologies to support the development of new customer-focused 5G solutions. Read more here.
- Collaboration to utilize Cloud RAN and Open RAN technology to develop new customer-focused 5G use cases
- Nokia working with AWS to extend reach of Cloud RAN and Open RAN technology and accelerate 5G deployments
Nokia today announced an agreement to combine Nokia’s Cloud RAN (vRAN) technologies with Microsoft Azure cloud-based services. It will also work on developer ecosystem to drive end-user functionality via new business cases. Read more here.
- Nokia to integrate its Cloud RAN technology with Microsoft Azure
- Nokia partnering with best-in-class cloud providers to leverage its Cloud RAN leadership and drive end-user 5G deployments.
Nokia today announced a partnership with Google Cloud to develop new, cloud-based 5G radio solutions. The two companies will collaborate on joint solutions combining Nokia’s Radio Access Network (RAN), Open RAN, Cloud RAN (vRAN) and edge cloud technologies, with Google’s edge computing platform and applications ecosystem. Read more here.
- The two companies will develop 5G solutions combining Nokia’s Radio Access Network (RAN), Open RAN, and Cloud RAN, with Google’s edge computing platform
- Building on recent partnership announced in February, new collaboration between Nokia and Google Cloud will deliver additional 5G monetization opportunities for CSPs