Here is the first hands-on video of Lumia 900,
Nokia 900/ACE was finally announced at CES yesterday.Following are the key product features for the new Nokia WP Flagship,
- Beautiful Unibody design similar to N9 and 800,Slightly thinner than both N9 and 800.
- 4.3 inch AMOLED ClearBlack Display (CBD),Excellent visual angles and exterior sun light performance.
- Rear camera is supposedly better than Lumia 800’s unit. Nokia says it has bigger sized F2.2 aperture lens.Carl Zeiss optics.Wide angled photography possible.Focal length 28 mm .
- FFC , According to Elop “Nokia also put a terrific camera on the front of the device too. The front camera lets in as much light as other back facing cameras on the market. ” F2.4 aperture lens.Wide angled view and video capturing for better video conferencing.
- 4G LTE enabled,first time for Nokia,expect blazing data speeds.
- Really big 1830 mAh battery,This is certainly good stuff from Nokia.
- Includes some new features like Gyroscope,wi-fi hotspot generation as well.
Device Description (From Nokia deveoper’s page):
The Nokia Lumia 900 is a smooth unibody device featuring Windows Phone 7.5 operating system with a 1.4 GHz processor and support for quad-band EGSM, tri-band WCDMA, LTE, HSDPA, HSUPA and WLAN. The device brings the best browsing experience with IE9 hardware accelerated graphics and HTML5 support. Other key features include a large 4.3″ ClearBlack AMOLED display and an 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss lens and dual-LED flash. Develop apps for this device with XNA and Silverlight frameworks and build web experiences using Internet Explorer 9.
Now let us see what Nokia US page tells about Nokia 900,
Built for speed and Internet:
1.4 GHz processor, 4G LTE, Bing, Internet Explorer 9, HTML5, Wi-Fi
4.3″ AMOLED ClearBlack glass touchscreen, one-piece polycarbonate body, excellent antenna performance
8 MP main camera, Carl Zeiss optics, dual LED flash, Auto Focus, 1 MP front camera, video calling
All day battery life, up to 7 hours talk time
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, email, Chat, SMS