HMD has finally launched the Nokia 7.2 in India. The smartphone is priced at INR 18,599 for the 4GB/64GB variant and INR 19,599 for the 6GB/64GB variant.
It will be available starting September 23 in Charcoal and Cyan Green colors at top mobile retail outlets in India. It will also be available to buy online on Nokia.com/phones and Flipkart.
There are some cool offers with the purchase of Nokia 7.2 online and offline.
Offers available at retail:
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 using HDFC Bank Credit and Debit cards on EMI and regular transactions done through Pinelabs terminals in retail stores, will receive a 10% cashback. Consumers can also avail 10% cashback when they use HDFC consumer finance in retail stores. This offer is available at retail outlets till 31st October 2019. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Special Triple Zero offer: Zero down payment, zero processing fee and no interest cost for consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 using Bajaj Finance, IDFC First Bank, HDFC Bank CD loans and HDBFS till 31st October 2019. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Jio subscribers will get benefits worth Rs. 7,200 on Rs. 198 and 299 plans which include Rs. 2,200 cashback from Jio; Rs. 3,000 vouchers from Cleartrip and Rs. 2,000 off on Zoomcar. Offer applicable for new as well as existing Jio subscribers. Terms and Conditions apply.
Offers available online:
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 on Nokia.com/phones will receive Rs. 2,000 gift card. Offer applicable till 31st October 2019. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 from Flipkart will receive extra Rs 2,000 off on exchange till 31st October 2019. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Consumers purchasing Nokia 7.2 from Flipkart using HDFC Bank Debit Cards will receive a 5% cashback till 28th September 2019 and those using ICICI Bank credit cards and Axis Bank credit and debit cards during The Big Billion Days Festival will receive a 10% instant discount starting from 29th September 2019 till 4th October 2019. Terms and Conditions apply.
Nokia 6.2 and 7.2 are interesting smartphones that come with 16 MP and 48 MP (Zeiss) triple-lens rear cameras with 120-degree wide-angle photography and a round camera module like Lumias. Nokia 7.2 Camera also boasts of big sensor size and some exclusive imaging features. You can read our complete Nokia 6.2 and 7.2 coverage by clicking here and here.
Read detailed Nokia 6.2 specs and other information on its dedicated page. Read detailed Nokia 7.2 specs and other information on its dedicated page.
We will keep you updated about Nokia news, leaks, rumors, and all other details. You can follow us on our Twitter or Facebook account.