Last we reported on Nokia 6 2018 (TA-1054) passing certification at Tenna, but all the info that was available at that time were only Nokia 6 images. Now Tenna has posted all Nokia 6 detailed information via the final certification listing. While we will go into details below, the good news is that Nokia 6 2018 will indeed come with Snapdragon 630 processor as suggested by the clocking speed of 2.2GHZ for four of the Eight cores.
One more noteworthy thing is the CMOS camera sensor that should provide better low-light imaging capability. As expected Nokia 6 2018 is much more compact than Nokia 6 2017 and comes with 4GB RAM and two internal storage 32GB/64GB options. But we will have to see what happens to RAM/Storage when it comes to other markets.
Nokia 6 2018 Specifications:
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz, 800 MHz, 2 GHz, Band 38, Band 39, Band 40, Band 41 (2500-2690 MHZ), Band 1, Band 3, 1.9 GHz, I, II / V / VIII
- Colors: White, Black, Blue
- 148.8 × 75.8 × 8.15 (mm)
- 172 (g)
- 4GB RAM
- SD Card support up to 128GB
- GSM, CDMA, TD-SCDMA, TD-LTE, LTE FDD, WCDMA, CDMA2000
- 5.5 (inches), 1080p LCD display
- 3000mAH Battery
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 630 Processor (4 * 2.2Ghz + 4 * 1.9GHz)
- Android 7.1.1
- 16MP rear camera, CMOS sensor
- 8MP FFC
- Headphone jack available
You can read all the details about Nokia 6 2018 at our dedicated Nokia 6 2018 page. You can read our complete Nokia 6 (2018) coverage by clicking here.