Back in mid-2017, HMD Global introduced the Nokia 6 smartphone in India. It was announced with 3GB of RAM & 32GB of internal storage.
Now the company is bringing us the 4GB RAM variant also. The company has silently announced the availability of the 4GB + 64GB variant of Nokia 6 in India. Indian e-commerce retailer Flipkart has already listed the Nokia 6 with 4GB + 64GB variant. The device will be available for purchase starting 20th February. It will be available for purchase for ₹16999. Those having an old smartphone can exchange it and get extra ₹2000 on an exchange of their old phone.
The one thing confusing here is listing of the color variant. The company has listed the Nokia 6 in Matt Black color but the pictures attached show us, Arte Black. We will update you regarding as soon as we get an update.
- Dimensions: 154 x 75.8 x 7.85 mm (8.4mm with camera bump)
- Weight: 169 grams
- Display: 5.5 inch IPS LCD
- 2.5 D surface glass with
Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Sunlight reading technology
450 nits brightness
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels with 403 ppi
- GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- WCDMA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
- CDMA: CDMA 2000 / EVDO Rev. A (BC0) TD-SCDMA: Band 34,39 FDD
- LTE: Band 1, 3, 5 TDD LTE: Band 38,39,40,41
- Network speed: LTE Cat. 4, 150 Mbps DL / 50 Mbps UL
- Operating system: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 eight-core processor(MSM8937) A53
GPU : Adreno 505
- 4GB RAM Arte Black / 3GB RAM All other colors
- 64GB mass storage Arte Black / 32 GB all other colors (available storage capacity is less than this value, because the mobile phone software space)
- Up to support 128GB microSD card
- Rear camera: 16MP, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, f / 2.0 aperture, Dual tone flash
- Front camera: 8MP, 1.12um sensor, f / 2.0 aperture, Maximum wide-angle 84˚
- Micro USB (USB 2.0), OTG, 3.5mm Audio headphone interface
- Light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer (gravity sensor), electronic compass, gyroscope, front fingerprint sensor embedded into home button, Hall sensor
- Battery capacity 3000 mAh (non-removable)
- Maximum standby time: 32 days
- Maximum talk time (3G): 18 hours
- Maximum music playback time: 22 hours
- Audio up and down dual speakers, smart amplifier chip (TFA9891), Dolby Technology Dolby Atmos
- Colors Arte Black (limited edition), Matte Black, Tempered Blue, Silver, Copper
[Updated] Press release:
HMD Global, the home of Nokia phones, today announced the upcoming launch of Nokia 6 in a new configuration supporting 4GB RAM superior craftsmanship and immersive audio experience. Nokia 6 delivers a truly premium smartphone experience and will be available in Matte Black colour.
It will be exclusively available on Flipkart.com from 20th February– at a recommended best buy price of INR 16,999. There is a launch offer of extra Rs 2000 off on Exchange on Nokia 6(4GB)
Consumers can visit Nokia 6(4GB) page on Flipkart starting 15th February and add themselves under Notify me list.
“The Nokia 6 has emerged as the one of our most successful phones receiving plaudits for its design, durability and functionality from its countless fans. To take the Nokia 6 experience to the next level, we are now introducing an updated version of this great phone- one with 4GB of RAM,” said Ajey Mehta, Vice President India, HMD Global.
Nokia 6 strikes the perfect balance between performance and power consumption, designed to deliver premium quality entertainment with battery life to spare, maximising your entertainment experience on the go.
The unibody of the Nokia 6 is crafted from a single block of 6000 series aluminium and is perfect for those who want a robust phone with outstanding entertainment credentials. The smart audio amplifier with dual speakers allow consumers to experience a deep bass and unmatched clarity, whilst Dolby Atmos® sound delivers a powerfully moving entertainment experience.
Always pure Android:
With the Nokia 6 you will have a pure Android experience on your device. Monthly security updates ensure that your Nokia 6 is safe and up-to-date as well as clutter-free – putting choice at the heart of the consumer experience. Timely Android OS releases keep your phone feature packed.