With this update developers has enabled toast notifications for the app, by which users can now reply to the comment directly from action centre. Along with this now you can download and upload multiple files at a time. There is now new UX style for file and folders. Right clicking on file/folder will show up a flyout menu instead of multi selection. Check out official full change log below.
What’s new in latest update
• Cast your videos to another screen – Stream easily your videos stored in your Dropbox using your laptop, tablet or phone to another screen with just one button. The app supports DLNA, Miracast, Xbox, etc…
• Advanced comments notifications – In order to improve your productivity, you can now directly answer to comments from the Action Center or toast without launching the application
• Save/Export multiple files at the same time – Save your time and export/save many files at the same time. The download is now asynchronous, no more “downloading” screen, you can continue to use your Dropbox even during a download.
• New UX for file actions – Right-click on a file/folder will now display a flyout menu instead of multi-selection, you will be able to quickly share/manage your files.
• Better full-screen mode – No more system tray on windows 10 mobile, your videos/pictures will use 100% of your screen.
The latest update is now available for download on store. Make sure that you hit following link to download the app.
Does our readers uses DropBox service or they use OneDrive, let us know in comment section below.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfj0pk]