- The Xbox Video tile on the home screen now supports custom backgrounds and theme colors, without the need of a 3rd Party App.
- We used the telemetry info from the last release to track down and fix a stability issue that over the last 30 days was causing 75% of our reported unexpected application exits.
- We fixed several download issues related to licensed content:
- Some downloaded content was not available to play when the phone was offline (i.e. the phone did not have an internet connection or was in Airplane mode).
- Certain behind-the-scenes timing issues could create an edge case where a piece of licensed content could not be downloaded.
- Some downloaded content could not be played after switching to streaming via the UI.
- Additional fixes include:
- An unexpected application exit after purchasing a TV season with a large number of shows.
- Choppiness/frame rate stutter after resuming playback.
- Links to TV seasons listed in Featured Sets were pointing to the details pages for the wrong season in that TV series.
- An intermittent issue where Movie and TV Collections sometimes appeared empty when the phone was offline.
- In some cases, purchased Movie and TV content was not showing in a user’s collection.
- Multiple localization issues.
– Fix for Camera Roll Delays
– Fix for crash caused when reframing pictures captured with front facing camera can cause the camera to crash.
– Fix For Corrupt Videos when recording over 4GB limit.
– Other Bugfixes and Improvements
No changelog provided
– Add a on-screen button to screenshot (for Lumia 630/635), you can also use the physical camera button
– Improve polish translation
– Bug fixes
– “You May Also Like”: See similar topics you may also like based on your browsing history
– Bug fixes
– Added Flickr blog, weekly Flickr, Getty collection and commons project to explore
– Added search in Getty collection, commons project and photos from galleries in photo search options
– Added ability to select the thumbnail size to the photo embed HTML code
– Added filmstrip navigation to photo viewer to easily jump to other photos from the same context straight from the viewer
– Bug fixes.
Groups: Now you can create groups for the people you message most. Name them, set group photos and keep them all in one place.
Instant photo sharing: Take a photo and send it in just one tap. Plus, it’s easier to send photos from your gallery.