Microsoft has rolled out a new update for Age of Empires: Castle Siege. The latest version of game is 1.15 and it adds lots of new features and bug fixes.
What’s new in version 1.15:
- Emperors and Lords can now delete announcement messages.
- Players can formally Request Troops from their alliance.
- We’ve added another wave of flags:
- New Zealand
- United Nations
- There are New Upgrade Levels available in Age 9 for the following structures:
- Resource Gathering Buildings
- Flame Tower
- Archer Tower
- Maslama has learned how to protect his fellow soldiers from flame towers.
- We’ve rebalanced the power level calculations. As a result, lower age players now are less likely to get matched with higher age players.
Fixed a bug where some players who achieved 50% on a battle would not earn a star.
Fixed a bug where the “Under Attack” message continually reset when first logging in.
Fixed a bug where pressing the “finish now” button would occasionally cause a connection error.
Fixed a bug where under certain situations players would not receive their full allocation of daily gold.
Fixed a bug where the game would intermittently crash when collecting daily gold.
Fixed a bug where hero abilities would not display properly in the UI.
Increased size of Hero ability button hot spots making the abilities easier to tap and drag.
Fixed a bug where Edward’s ability could cause a crash when used in a certain way.
Fixed a bug where the chat tab highlight was difficult to see on winter maps.