Most advanced Twitter client, Aeries universal app gets updated in Windows 10 Mobile Store. The latest update brings lots of improvements and features like new live tile options, ability to filter any tweets and much more.
If you don’t know Aeries is a powerful Twitter client exclusively for Windows 10 Devices, the app comes with lots of features over official Twitter app.
- New live tile choices! Choose between recent tweets, images etc to be displayed.
- Added the ability to filter any tweets mentioning a user.
- Much improved frequency for syncing between apps (should update within a couple minutes).
- Mention notifications now have inline reply.
- Support for Spotify rich media (previews playable in app when available.)
- Support for Large and medium sized tiles.
- Ctrl + Enter to send a DM.
- New scrollbar for Accounts side menu when using mouse.
- Live tiles now cycle through 5 tweets instead single most recent.
- Performance improvements when typing in compose page.
- Scrolling performance improvements for when save read position is enabled.
- Much improved resume performance + memory consumption.
- UI tweaks all over the place.
- Lists in sections now save read position.
- Added Catalan translation.
- Fixed an issue which would cause a tweet to be selected when viewing an image.
- Fixed a potential crash when relaying out sections.
- Fixed issue with sections showing twice in settings.
- Fixed an activation issue when Likes is the first timeline in a section on second load.
- Improvements to the stability of loading timelines with poor connections.
- Fixed some issues with unread count indicators updating unexpectedly
- Improved data usage on first launch.
- Fixed an issue with quoted tweets not showing up in retweets.
- Translations updated.
Download Aeries for Windows 10 Mobile
Thanks Ayush and Rajesh Komte for the tip !! Cheers !