Today, I came across a very recent hands-on video of amazing 808 pureview posted on YouTube on 29th March (Yesterday only). The video is one of the clearer and better hands-on videos of 808 pureview posted till now. Thanks goes to the uploader, gaurav5583.
Few things are worth noticing in the video,
- The UI experience has very smooth feel. Home screen, main menu scrolling everything is butter smooth.
- Display looks amazing. Very clear and bright for a 640×360 resolution screen. Colors are literally popping out.P
- Gallery has a nice feel to it, and zoom level is just awesome. Double tap after double tap, still no loss of clarity.
- New live multitasking is really cool and will be loved by all.
- Once again Camera UI is one of the best seen on any device and I am seriously looking forward to it.
For more just check the video,