Microsoft has now pushed Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.576 (10.0.14393.576) to non-insiders. Yesterday, being the Patch Tuesday, it was widely expected that Microsoft will push a new Anniversary update CU build to Production. The build as expected brings many fixes. There seem to be some security improvements too.
Windows 10 Mobile Build 14393.576 Changelog:
- Improved reliability of Security Support Provider Interface.
- Addressed a service crash in CDPSVC that in some situations could lead to the machine not being able to acquire an IP address.
- Addressed issue where a Catalog-signed module installation does not work on Nano Server.
- Addressed issue with Devices left with Hello on for an excessive amount of time will not go into power savings mode.
- Addressed issue with gl_pointSize to not work properly when used with drawElements method in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue where Azure Active Directory-joined machines after upgrading to Windows 10 Version 1607 cannot sync with Exchange.
- Addressed additional issues with app compatibility, updated time zone information, Internet Explorer.
- Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Uniscribe, Common Log File System Driver.