Nokia Suite, once a must have tool for all Nokia phones that allows to transfer your contacts, calendar entries, and photos, was later abandoned by Microsoft and doesn’t work with Lumias or even the latest Nokia-branded feature phones like Nokia 215 / 220 / 225 and 230. But the tool can be still used if you have a Symbian or S40 phone devices like Nokia 301, Nokia 515, Nokia 208 and others and here in this article, not only we share Download links of latest and older versions of Nokia Suite but also a trick that can let you use it with older devices.
Nokia Suite Download links:
How To use Nokia Suite with devices like Nokia 301, 515, 208:
Nokia suite is officially not supported for Nokia 301 and newer, but seems a useful trick may help one in using Nokia suite with these devices. So, it goes like this,
- On your computer, install the latest Nokia Suite 8.3.54, which installs the latest PC Connectivity Solution (22.214.171.124) and other drivers
- On your computer, uninstall (only) the Nokia Suite via Windows » Start » Control Panel » Software » Nokia Suite
- On your computer, install an older version of the Nokia Suite from the links provided above and check
- Nokia 301 » Menu » Settings » Connectivity » USB data cable » Modem mode
There is a list provided over this thread that lists which old Nokia suite supports which unsupported Nokia device.
- Nokia 206: Nokia Suite 3.6 (3.6.36) no USB, but Bluetooth
- Nokia 207: Nokia Suite 3.7 (3.7.22)
- Nokia 208: Nokia Suite 3.7 (3.7.22)
- Nokia 210: Nokia Suite 3.6 (3.6.36)
- Nokia 301: Nokia Suite 3.5 (3.5.34) no export to OneDrive
- Nokia 515: Nokia Suite 3.7 (3.7.22)